Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Who am I




I am Lulama Venu born and breed in East London. I believe in women empowerment. I am enthusiastic, energetic, and curious when I don't understand something.  I am intelligent woman who like working as a team. I manage to deal with difficulties and also a problem solver since I have mentoring skills. I have a diploma in Public Management and decide to explore and do my BTech in Public Relations Management. I am shy and also like communicating to other people especial with different cultures.

I am a hard worker and also passionate about life. I acknowledge people's view and respect them. I am confident of my self and don't mind criticism from other people, instead I put them into consideration because they can help me to improve my confidence because I know who am I. I like watching television, movies, reading magazines, and novels.

I don't give up easy, I take time and consider my mistakes so that I can start where I left and erase my mistakes. I am who I am today and who will be tomorrow. I am proud of myself and I am who am I today because I listen to my elders but take my own decisions.

In five years time I see myself as a successful business woman who will own a Public Relations company. I believe that dreams can come true, and being a professional business woman is my dream.  

3 comments:

  1. Hey Lula,

    You're very driven and ambitious, wow. It's inspirational. Well done on this assignment, I enjoyed your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are a strong woman with full of confidence, a job well done sisi, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wish u all the best in your future plans

    ReplyDelete