Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Trusting you was my failure!!!!!!!

 I grew up trusting everything taught by elders, especially my parents because I believed in them. I put all my trust to them and that they won’t let me down. The scenario which says “love them all and trust no one” did not work to me those days. As I grew up I realize that my parents were sometimes not fulfill they promises but at that time I was easy forget.  When you are young you don’t get hurt easily.  When you cry for something your mother will promise to buy it tomorrow, but bear in mind that by tomorrow you will forgot that especially when they bring nice children stuff.
I trust a lot of people, but they disappoint me. I trust my friend whom I thought was my soul sisters, but they all let me down. I even trust and help those crying for help, but they bad mouth me. Then I realize that the scenario “love them all but trust no one” is true. But by trusting someone you can make a good friendship. By trusting someone you can share your secrets, a shoulder to cry on. By trusting someone you can work together to achieve your goals.



Trusting you as my best friend, my soul sister and my everything was my failure. I never knew that by this time you will let me down. I realize that trusting people by all your heart you are hurting yourself. But trusting in GOD you will have everything no harm,   only leave in peace and have long life.

No comments:

Post a Comment