Monday, April 18, 2011

Darkness during the day


It may sound weird when you hear someone saying the day turn into a night. But the darkness can come during the day in your life when you hear unexpected news. When you hear something that will make you dull. The truth sometimes can turn your day to darkness, especial when you hear that someone close to your heart done something terrible. When someone close to you will no longer leave in this earth.

I wish if you can come back into my life. Hold your hand once again. I wish I could tell God to bring you again in this world. My life is hard without your presence, home is cold without your love dad. It’s been nineteen years now but it’s like you left me yesterday. The darkness comes in the morning to me when I hear that she also left me. You leave me without saying any word, you left me without saying goodbye. How can I leave in this world without you guys? How can you do this to me?  
Fortunately you introduce the word of God to me. You give me stick to hold on to which is a word of God. But sometimes the world seems so small without you. Death be not proud.


May your soul rest in peace Dad and Aunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment