Saturday, April 2, 2011

How do you step from the top of a 100-foot pole?

When I realize that I had no one on my side, no one to give my heart, my love to. When the days turn dark during the day in my life, I realize that relationships are not good for me. I realize that no one is perfect in life. I used to date a man whom I thought was my future husband but at some point I realize that man are evil. They can kill and stay silent, they can promise and promise at the end of the day how many women’s they promise the entire world. They can promise to give you all they have. If you can count how many mans out there  who are perfect you will find out that ninety nine percent of them are pathetic liars. They don’t differentiate lying from the truth.

I made my mind, I tell myself that “be yourself”. I realize that I don’t need anyone to give me balance, I am on my own. I don’t need any third hand in my life because my two hands can do wonders for me. I realize that i have  to take step back and think carefully. I realize that if I leave you my heart we stay in peace all the days of my life. My heart is broken no one can mend it. I look at myself and said, I will not allow unkindness to take me down. I realize that in life you have to overcome some obstacles that may hurt. But if you believe in yourself you can make everything perfect in your life long. If you believe in yourself you will find comfort zone.

2 comments:

  1. you experience bad relationships that don't last, I think you should take a break and lokk into your should look deeply into your hearth things that can bring happiness in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is touchy, man will always be man

    ReplyDelete