Friday, April 8, 2011

LET THOUGH WILL BE DONE!!!!!!!

Sometimes we underestimate them, we give them hate names, we don’t appreciate them and I was also one of those people. We expect good things to come out of the mouth of those respected people whom sometimes we bow before them.  I used to hate him because of his behavior, I used to be afraid of using train on Sundays because of him.

Let the will of God be done. The person I usually called baggy, who always insult and force people in the train to give him money was the one who preach the will of God. When he entered the train I was afraid thought of changing the coach, he hardly know that women are afraid of him. He started by greetings and said “people don’t be afraid of me today, I am here by the grace of God to preach and testify his grace.”



I got confused, it was like a dream. I even blame myself of hate names I used to call him. He wore dirty stinky torn clothes, bare footed. He pleads and encourages us to pray for those who had abandoned their home and families, those who sleep under bridge to seek and go back to their families, pray for those in hospitals, and pray to conquer the hated sickness called HIV and also to seek for the kingdom of GOD. There way he pray, preaches defines that he knows the word of GOD.
We tend to judge people, but we don’t know how GOD looks like. He pleads us to give him a chance to preach to us.
                                    He said

“I AM NOT PERFECT, I AM NOT WELL KNOWN, I DON’T HAVE        ANYTHING THAT HAVE VALUE IN THIS WORLD, BUT WHAT I KNOW IS THAT MY GOD HAS NEVER FAIL ME YET”





2 comments:

  1. "Let the will of God be done" true that my sister, we are all pencils in the hand of God, lets not judge him at all because he died for us

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel like crying my friend this is true, we tend to judge people without knowing what tomorrow holds for us. To God be the glory

    ReplyDelete