Saturday, April 2, 2011

We are what we do

The things we do, the desire we make determine what we are. The things we do whether are bad or good, the least we do describe the person you are. I remember my first time using a train I was afraid to enter into it because people we pushing each other. When I was about to enter the train closed the doors, lots of trains left me behind remember I was going to write a test at 10:00 hours time in that day. The servant of God come to me and ask if it was my first time using a train, he was from night shift but he had a mercy on me wait with me for another train. The train comes and he takes my hand drag me inside. We are what we do.





The little things that we do or we don’t consider determine our personalities. By sacrificing, sharing, caring determine the kind of person you are. In South Africa it’s like everyone has the right to beg. If you can look around Cape Town corners and in malls you will always saw people with plug cards seeking for help. We sometimes ignore them because they are everywhere. What we do don’t always determine our personalities because sometimes we do something wonderful trying to help but at the end you will be one who’s going to pay for the consequences.
















     



1 comment:

  1. that is something we cannot run away from, everywhere people are always beggers and you don't choose to be a beger, well done

    ReplyDelete