Friday, March 4, 2011

If i were the boss

If I were the boss I will make sure that I firstly draft rules and regulations that everyone will adhere to them. I will make sure before drafting them I discuss them with my employees. I will draft consultation hours so that everyone should know when to consult me. I will make sure that nepotism doesn’t happen in my Company. I will employ those who qualify for the specific vacancy.


I will make sure that I inform my employees about the progress and the failure of the Company. If I were the boss I will make sure that every employee does their task. I will elect supervisor that have supervisor skills and management skills.I will make sure that those who have done and finish their task before the assigned time will get vouchers and certificates. I will schedule weekly and monthly meetings and remind them in advance. I will make sure that every year-end will do closing function. Conflict between my employees, will make sure that is sorted out by employees before going further. Hygiene will be my Company first priority. Being a boss doesn’t mean that you have to be a monster to your employees.

1 comment:

  1. you should be a boss one day, I will love to be your employee, because at the end of the day its not about you, its about the organisation. Most people need to understand that.

    ReplyDelete