Thursday, November 17, 2011

What motivates me?

Motivation is both the desire and willingness to do something. It's what gets you started and keeps you going.What motivates me is to be acknowledge in whatever good thing I’ve done. My word to be heard and to be taken onto consideration.So many things can motivate me. I think to be alive is an motivation enough to work hard every day and give your best and achieve your goals. If you don't have anything that can motivate you, then you are not thankful for what you have. Some people have much more worst circumstances than what we have and if you look at the people that are so thankful for the few they have and they are motivated to do their best, why can't we be motivated everyday to be thankful and do our best.



Most people are motivated either by the avoidance of pain or the pursuit of pleasure. In my experience the most common motivation seems to be the avoidance of pain.
I'm surprised by how many people are motivated by fear. Fear of being alone, fear of what people might think, and fear of failing. Fear can be destructive, yet it can be harnessed and targeted towards a good end. If fear motivates you, use it to create the motivation that will allow you to achieve your goals.


1 comment:

  1. Girl don't wait for other people to motivate, you have be motivational towards yourself great achievement though.

    ReplyDelete