Thursday, November 17, 2011

List your top 200achievements

Learning is always a passion for me.  Learning is an ongoing process, knowledge and skill gain through comprehensive learning will help you to lead successful life. Success is moreover relative to person beliefs, understanding and personal goal in life. Education with knowledge, wisdom and character is essential for personal development which leads to successful and independent life with full of happiness and self satisfaction.
what i had achieve so far:

Taking my first breath
Crawling for the first time,
 Learning to chew,
 Taking my first step,
 Sitting up by myself for the first time,
 Standing by myself for the first time,
 Learning to eat by myself,
Going to crèche for the first time,
 Going to Primary school for the first time,
Studying the alphabet,
Learning the times tables,
Learning to add and subtract,
Learning to do long division learning to write
Learning to talk to people
Learning to type
Learning to use a computer.
Learning to speak English
Learning on how to Coloring inside the lines
Learning to use a cell phone
Passing matric
Receive certificate of most neatness learner
Being accepted to do Public Management at CPUT.
Passing by distinction for the first time.
Being awarded my first National Diploma.
Being accepted to do B-Tech in PR at CPUT
Being a Christian
Being strong in believing in GOD.
Travelling by train for the first time.
Passing my learners the first time

Becoming an Aunt for the first time

Learn to bake cakes and finger foods.

Awarded for being neat and clean at high school.

Staying in a house by myself
Get certificate of appreciation from PASMA
Saying no to drugs/peer pressure
Moving away from home to study
never Smoking
Remaining friends with people that truly care and love me
Always saying please and thank you
Wearing bra for the first time
Going away alone for the first time
Flying on a plane for the first time.
 Getting my first ear piercing
Writing my first blog
Learning to use a computer/the mouse
Learning to use the internet/research online
Joining Twitter
Joining g Mxit
joining Facebook
learning to work on indesign
Being an honest person
Being a good listener
Being a reliable person
Being a good friend
Being a wonderful daughter to my parents
Trying to live each day without any regrets
I haven’t been to jail
Learning to apply make-up
opening my first bank account
learning to do group work
Learning to apply nail polish without smudging

No comments:

Post a Comment