Thursday, November 17, 2011

I will circle this day on my calendar


When GOD promise you something, when you lean on him, when you trust in him, GOD would do wonders in your life. I was crying all these years, I was wondering what I’ve done wrong to make GOD cross with me. I’ve been praying to GOD for so many things. Complaining for every destruction in my life. Complaining for everything not going my way.

I even lose faith in you GOD. I even lose hope in you LORD but since you work even in darkness, you made my day today. You made me strong, you made me to realize that everything happen for a reason. Even when the devil was trying to destroy or humiliate me, you made me humble, to be resembled. Since I’m the believer I don’t take everything for granted. I don’t take nonsense to my heart and I don’t care what people think of me. As long as I praise you and trust in you.
I’ve been good to other people, but in life whether you do great things to them they will always have something to talk. They will forget what you’ve done for them, even if you did great things yesterday.

1 comment:

  1. God gives hope to the hopeless, he gives strenght to the weak, we are nothing without him

    ReplyDelete