Friday, October 28, 2011

The elephant in the room

It is true that two heads are better than one. Lot of stresses, unreciprocated questions in your mind could be the elephant in the room. When you have something or feeling awful in doing something, because you are afraid of consequences. The elephant in my room  or in my mind is that i don’t know where i will be next year. I don’t know where to start new life of which i’m afraid of starting new province, since i don’t want to go back to Eastern Cape where i’m from.
It is so hectic to hunt and hassling a job of which you don’t know where and when you will get. Sending CV’s to all departments, but receive nothing nor regret could also be the elephant in the room. Especially when you know that you qualify for a specific job.
When you try to climb a mountain but fall in the middle of it. Whe i was young, finishing up my Matric i wanted to go to tertiary to further my studies. I wanted a Diploma so that i can get a appropriate and compensated job. It was my dream to be in a big company, working there as a Managing Director. I also wanted to work at Parliament, regulating South African policies. I choose Public Management since i thought is the one most recomended in Parliament. I get my Diploma at a record time. The elephant came into my room when i didn’t get the job even in-service training. I started to ask my self questions of which i did not be able to answer, nor no one did answer them.

No comments:

Post a Comment