Saturday, February 5, 2011

media studies3

I am

I am Lulama Venu born and breed in East London. I believe in women empowerment. I am enthusiastic,energetic, curious when I don't understand something.  I am intelligent woman who like working as a team. I manage to deal with difficulties and also a problem solver since I have mentoring skills. I have a Diploma in Public Management and decide to explore and do my BTech in Public Relations Management. I am shy and also like communicating to other people especial with different cultures.

I am a hard worker and also passionate about life. I acknowledge people's view and respect them. I am confident of my self and don't mind criticism from other people, instead I put them into consideration because they can help me to improve my confidence because I know who am I.

I don't give up easy, i take time and consider my mistakes so that i can start where i left and erase my mistakes. I am who i am today and who will be tomorrow. I am proud of myself and i am who am i today because i listen to my elders but take my own decisions.
please check out my blog om http://lulamavenu.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. Is interesting to know what you belived on . . .but more of who you are would have been awesome. keep moving

    ReplyDelete
  2. its an interesting story it gives us a way to go far in our future.
    in this age we should know where we are going and what do we want in life

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow girlfriend i like your blog it is well written

    ReplyDelete
  4. you really believe in yourself, and you know where your route start and you know where it ends, although it have ups and downs.

    ReplyDelete